Lionize Consulting – In-House Training Programme
In-house Training: Learning & Development Delivered To Your Door
Sometimes you need something designed just for you. In-house training from Lionize Consulting is the most cost-effective option if you have more than eight delegates with the same learning need. Any of our courses can be delivered on your site or any other site of your choice.
Courses can be held either on site or at a location nearby, such as a local hotel, where participants are free from interruption. This offers considerable savings in time, travel and accommodation costs.
The costs for in-house training will depend on the duration of the course and the number of tutors required – each programme is designed to meet the companies specific needs and with up to a maximum of 20 attendees per group.
Three ways to run training in-house:
- Choose from Lionize Consulting scheduled courses and run on your premises, or at one of our training venues
- Cost effective if training more than eight delegates
- Available from as a little as R15,000.00 excl. VAT a day
- Tailor an existing course to your requirements
- Incorporate real life data and case studies to make the course more relevant and transferable.
- Available from as little as R20,000.00 excl. VAT a day.
- Start from scratch to create your ideal training Programme
- Choose from a range of delivery methods including one-to-one coaching and outdoor team building
- Use training needs analysis and pre course evaluations to get precisely the training you need
Why In-House training:
- In-house training offers the opportunity to have aspects of the course customized to be more specific to address your organisation needs and challenges.
- Programmes can be timed to fit in with a company’s needs, for example during a merger where roles and duties of people change.
- You can even participate with other branches, departments or companies within the group to achieve cost savings.
- Whilst on the course, participants will be able to look at their work problems from a distance and put them in perspective. This will allow them to re-examine their objectives and to come up with radical solutions to these problems.
- In addition, in-house courses can involve discussion of company problems relevant to the course in complete confidentiality.
- Save Your Training Budget – train 20 individuals for about half the cost
- Time Saving ; No travel for your staff, eliminating travel time and uncertainties
- You maintain control of the training.
- Everyone stays on-site and accessible if needed
- Training courses can be used to increase staff motivation and team building within departments.
- Participants often return from courses feeling refreshed and with new enthusiasm for the job.